تاريخ البدء : 2017/09/13
تاريخ انتهاء : 2017/09/15
مدينة : Villard-de-Lans
بلد : FRANCE
It is our pleasure to cordially invite you to attend to the 7th biannual International Meeting that will be dedicated to
“Metallic nanoparticles: health, environment, applications and safer-by-design” and/or to the preceding advanced courses.
This meeting will be held in Villard-de-Lans, a village located close to Grenoble in the beautiful Vercors Mountains.
- September 11th to 12th Advanced Courses
- September 13th to 15th Meeting
The purpose of this interdisciplinary meeting is to gather worldwide scientists from chemistry to biology and favor international scientific exchanges among participants.. The advanced courses will allow young scientists to improve their knowledge and skills in metallic nanoparticle handling, characterization, and assessment of toxicity and ecotoxicity.
You are welcome to participate to its success by submitting abstracts for oral communications or posters, and contribute to stimulating scientific exchanges within the Nano community. This is your conference!
Please visit the website at: https://imbg2017.sciencesconf.org/ for information and registration
Many slots are reserved for oral communications that will be selected on the basis of the abstracts by the organizing committee.
And don’t miss the deadline for the submission of abstracts for oral presentation! April 15th, 2017.
We already have confirmed internationally recognized speakers in the “Nano world”:
- Dr. Denise Mitrano, EMPA, Switzerland
- Pr. Nguyen TK Thanh, London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London, United Kingdom
- Pr. Kristin Schirmer, EPFL, Switzerland,
- Pr. David Allsop, Lancaster University, UK
- Pr. Phil Demokritou, Harvard T.H. Chan, USA,
- Pr. Bengt Fadeel, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden,
- Dr. Dominique Lison, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium,
- Dr. Francesco Stellacci, EPFL, Switzerland,
- Dr. Wendel Wohlleben, BASF, Germany
100 to 120 people will be welcome to the meeting and 30 people during the courses dedicated to PhD students, post-docs, engineers and scientists.
We are looking forward to see you at this new international IMBG meeting.
Isabelle Michaud-Soret, Marie Carrière and Geraldine Sarret