- Abstracts must be submitted through the website before midnight of the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts received after this deadline will NOT be accepted. Faxed, posted or emailed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of scientific committee and successful applicants will be selected based on originality and quality of the work. Abstracts will be either accepted for oral presentation, poster display or rejected.
- The presenting author must be registered for the INSC 2014.
- Work must be original and never been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must be typed in English.
- Abstracts must be structured (background, methods, results,conclusion) and should not be more than 250 words excluding the title , authors’ names and authors’ affiliations .
- Abstracts must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
- Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- The INSC 2014 scientific committee reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- The reviewing process will take several weeks, after which you will be notified of your abstract status. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full details regarding the scheduling of their presentation, including the time and date as well as the format of the presentation.