Start Date : 2016/07/28
Termination date : 2016/07/29
City : Beijing
Country : CHINA
Not so long ago, in 1968, the meticulous efforts of an ingenious scientist, Dr. Spencer Silver serendipitously led to the invention of a less sticky, reusable, pressure-sensitive adhesive instead of super-strong adhesive. From then on, journey of Dr. Silver was to find a problem for his invented adhesive solution. Seminar after seminars for 5 years, his search was in vain. Alas, in one fateful seminar, Dr. Silver met Mr. Arthur Fry and together they made history with their world changing success story, Post-it launched by 3M.
Let a similar story of your’s be repeated in this era, in July 2016, at the1st Global Conference on Materials Science and Nanotechnology (GCMSN-2016)
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Beijing, China
Whether you are a novice or an expert material scientist or a material technologist or a materials field enthusiast with a solution or problem in hand or in search of a solution or a problem to meet you need, we welcome you to GCMSN-2016 conference aimed to promote exciting research and cutting edge developmental activities in the field of Materials Science and Nanotechnology (with an emphasis on contemporary nano-science and nano-technology). GCMSN-2016 conference provides valuable opportunity to the delegates from academic and industrial arena around the world to share their accomplishments in terms of scientific research inventions and innovations, methodologies and applications. We hope that the conference eventually will contribute significantly to the knowledge in the field of Materials Science and Nanotechnology.
GCMSN-2016 is organized by Global Cognitio Group as an enriching and edifying dias for symbiosis of cognitio creators and cognition consumers. The event will be led by a group of eminent scientific advisory committee. All the submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical merit in terms of research content/depth, relevance to conference and readability.
The topics of interests include but are not limited to
· 1) Materials for Electronic Devices: Basic Research to Applications
· 2) Materials for Construction: Basic Research to Applications
· 3) Materials for Energy: Basic Research to Applications
· 4) Materials for Medicine: Basic Research to Applications
· 5) Materials for transportation: Basic Research to Applications
· 6) Nanoscale Materials for Nanotechnology: Basic Research to Applications
· 7) Emerging smart materials
· 8) Textile Materials and Technologies
· 9) Material's synthesis, processing and characterization tools and techniques10) Material's effect on humans and environmen