Boosting economic value added by development of nanotechnology is highly emphasized in the strategic policy documents for developing Iran’s position in nanotechnology through the next decade. The primary responsibility of technology development and production working group is to play a supportive role in directing research activities and to propose practical mechanisms for offering nanotechnology-based products/services.
Some activities of this working group are as follows:
• Supporting technology Incubators
• Technology opportunities monitoring
• Supporting technology transfers
• encouraging joint-venture investments
• Supporting capital and risk-taking investments in nanotechnology areas